Acupuncture and Chiropractic: Clinical Integration in the Equine Patient Points and Joints, 18.-20.08.2023
Acupuncture and Chiropractic: Clinical Integration in the Equine Patient Points and Joints
September: Friday to Sunday, 18th + 20th, 2023 at the Heimathaus Sittensen, Northern Germany
Improving the outcome of your chiropractic treatment with acupuncture has been a goal for many of us involved in equine chiropractic. This three-day seminar is designed to provide a structured platform for important considerations with regard to integrating the two treatment modalities. The fact that acupuncture and chiropractic compliment each other in a synergistic way in practice is already well known. Through this seminar, we will learn how to be as effective and consistent as possible in diagnosing and treating our equine patients.
Topics to be addressed:
- TCM Five Element Theory:
- Identifying the different horse types.
- Case management implications
- Simplifying challenging chiropractic patients through acupuncture.
- Nervousness, fearfulness, muscle hypertonicity, hypersensitivity, painfulness.
- Acupuncture of regional chiropractic patterns.
- Diagnostic points to identify specific joint problems.
Here you can find more information and the registration form (new window): Acupuncture and Chiropractic: Clinical Integration in the Equine Patient: Points and Joints