Cranio-Sacral Therapy, Level III20.09.2019 - 22.09.2019
BEYOND ANIMAL CRANIO-SACRAL THERAPY TECHNIQUES - LISTENING THE EMOTIONAL BODY OF ANIMALS
- Why should be Listen to the Emotional Body?
- Basic need to work with the Emotional Body: The Sacred and Safe Therapeutic Space
- Basic Concepts about Somato-Emotional Release (SER) after John. E. Upledger
- Basic Concepts about Craniosacral Biodynamics (theory)
- Basic Concepts about “Presence in Stillness” after Mike Boxhall
- Listening to small animals and horse’s Emotional Body:
- Practice of full deep listening of the physical and emotional body of dogs
- Practice of full deep listening of the physical and emotional body of horses
Cranio-sacral therapy is a very light-touch manual technique, used to evaluate the body through listening to the tissues, and invite them to change and heal themselves. It can be used to treat the physical body (subluxations, tensions in cranial sutures, facial tensions on the different body diaphragms, visceral tensions…) as well as the emotional self, through the somato-emotional release. This course teaches you diagnostic and therapeutic tools to do a full cranio-sacral therapy treatment, and also to use the various techniques in combination with chiropractic.
We will practice on each other, as it is very important to feel within your own body how gentle and powerful cranio-sacral techniques are, to better comprehend its impact on your animal patients. More than half the course consists of guided "hands on" practical learning!
with Sílvia Martí Korff, DVM
Level 3 (3 full days), Friday to Sunday, September 20th to 22nd
Location: Dorfgemeinschaftshaus Kalbe, Dorfstr. 3, 27419 Kalbe