Advanced Clinical Application - Emphasis on Thoracolumbar27.02.2021 - 28.02.2021
The IAVC Advanced Clinical Applications weekend, Emphasis on Thoracolumbar - Module II
- Managing the Canine Disc Patient.
- An Integrative Approach to Equine Kissing Spines.
- Chiropractic in Canine Patients with Spondylosis and Diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis (DISH).
- Addressing Girth Pain Syndrome in Horses.
- Modern Diagnostic Imaging of the Equine and Canine Spine.
- Sternal Adjusting: An Important Addition to the Chiropractic Treatment.
- Thoracolumbar Technique Review as well as Practical Technique Tips and Sharing, Case Presentations and Workshops of Clinical Cases.
- What’s new at the IAVC and in animal chiropractic.
Remember, if you are working toward an Advanced Certification, you will need to present a case study or chiropractic topic at one of the modules.
Also, we are always looking for people to discuss “their” approach to practice at advanced modules.
The IAVC, Heimathaus Sittensen, Germany
Saturday and Sunday, February 27th and 28th 2021