Points and Joints: Clinical Integration of Acupuncture and Manual Therapy in the Equine Patient03.05.2024 - 05.05.2024
The IAVC: Points and Joints: Clinical Integration of Acupuncture and Manual Therapy in the Equine Patient, May 3rd to 5th, 2024 at the Heimathaus Sittensen, Germany
Please note: This seminar is specifically designed for clinicians who have a firm understanding of acupuncture and chiropractic. It is NOT designed to teach the fundamentals of either modality. Rather, it is designed to build on your current knowledge, focusing on effective integration in the equine patient.
Improving the outcome of your chiropractic treatment with acupuncture has been a goal for many of us involved in equine chiropractic. This three-day seminar is designed to provide a structured platform for important considerations with regard to integrating the two treatment modalities. The fact that acupuncture and chiropractic compliment each other in a synergistic way in practice is already well known. Through this seminar, we will learn how to be as effective and consistent as possible in diagnosing and treating our equine patients.
Topics to be addressed:
- TCM Five Element Theory:
- Identifying the different horse types.
- Case management implications
- Simplifying challenging chiropractic patients through acupuncture.
- Nervousness, fearfulness, muscle hypertonicity, hypersensitivity, painfulness.
- Regional acupuncture relating to manual therapy patterns.
- Effective use of diagnostic points to identify specific joint problems, stomach problems and hormonal problems.
- Tongue diagnosis, pulse diagnosis
- Treatment of diaphragm, treatment of the first rib
Andrea Sattler, DVM, Germany, has many years of expertise in clinical practice and teaching, both acupuncture and chiropractic. She approaches this integrative course with a very practical and understandable manner. She will help you use the knowledge and experience you already have in both acupuncture and chiropractic in perhaps a more focused and effective way.
The IAVC : Points and Joints: Clinical Integration of Acupuncture and Manual Therapy in the Equine Patient, May 3rd - 5th, 2024 at the Heimathaus Sittensen, Germany