Cranio-Sacral Therapy for Animal Chiropractors, Level III
Understanding the Somato-Emotional Release - Level III12.04.2024 - 14.04.2024
Cranio-Sacral Therapy for Animal Chiropractors - Understanding the Somato-Emotional Release: Level III
Friday - Sunday, April 12th to 14th 2024 at the Heimathaus Sittensen, Germany
Speaker: Sílvia Martí Korff, DVM, Spain
Course topics include:
- Approaching the emotional body of humans and animals.
- Deep listening with the physical structures of the body.
- Somato-emotional release based upon John. E. Upledger’s work.
- Craniosacral biodynamics: feeling the tides of the breath of life.
- Listening in Stillness: A joined practice to release undigested life experiences.
Cranio-Sacral Therapy for Animal Chiropractors Level III is a very practical and emotional module, aimed at helping the practitioner better understand and apply the connection between emotions and healing.
with Sílvia Martí Korff, DVM
April 12th to 14th, 2024 (Friday to Sunday) at the Heimathaus Sittensen, Am Heimathaus 4, 27419 Sittensen, Northern Germany