Aufbaukurs: Aufbaukurs: Simply Small Animals: A Practical Approach to Lameness in our Canine Patients, 25.02.2022
Simply Small Animals: A Practical Approach to Lameness in our Canine Chiropractic Patients, Friday February 25th, 2022, Sittensen, Germany
This one -day seminar focuses on effectively combining and expanding our chiropractic and orthopedic skills in all aspects of canine lameness. Whatever your level of experience, don’t miss this up-to-date, informative and practical session to improve your current orthopedic/chiropractic practice approach.
What are we looking for?
- The most common differential diagnoses of canine extremity lameness.
How do we find it?
- orthopedic examination of the canine’s extremity joints: Expanding on our motion palpation.
- Improving the diagnostic value of our gait analysis.
- Choosing the best diagnostic imaging for specific joint involvement.
How do we effectively treat the most common canine lameness issues?
- Current practical orthopedic therapeutic approaches.
- Pain management: Acute, chronic, geriatric and rehabilitative integrative pain management strategies in the canine.
- Optimizing chiropractic treatment integration and outcome.
Dr. Alexandra Keller is Fachtierärztin for Chiropractic (Aut) and has been teaching at the IAVC since 2005. She works in her practice the "Veterinary Orthopedic Team Frankfurt", which specializes in sports medicine, orthopedics and Chiropractic. Alex is an official expert for PennHIP diagnostics and patella luxation.
Hier finden Sie Informationen zum Kurs sowie das Anmeldeformular (neues Fenster): Aufbaukurs: Simply Small Animals: A Practical Approach to Lameness in our Canine Patients, 25.02.2022